Summer Fun with Lima Community Events!
Even though its not technically summer yet, the kids are getting out of school, and we get to finally enjoy some nice weather here in Lima. Are you looking for some fun things to do with the family or a date night plan? Well we have a few fun ideas for you! Lets take a look at a few community events happening around Limaland!
- If you love fresh farm produce, there will be a Farmers Market in the parking lot of the Citizens National Bank in Bluffton every Saturday in the summer at 8:30am. This event is free and open to the public!
- Friday June 10th and Saturday June 11th is the annual Pork Rind Heritage Festival in Harrod. This event incudes rides, games, concerts, and more. For a schedule of events and more information you can go to the website HERE.
- The Menus will be playing in the town square in Lima on June 10th, it will open at 5:30. This event is rain or shine!
- Brother Believe Me will be at the square in Lima on June 17th at 5:30.
- If you have a future astronaut in the family, the Armstrong Air & Space Museum will be having Cadet Astronaut Camp for grades 2-4, 06/06/2016-06/10/2016. For more information call 419-738-8811.
- The musical Cabaret will be performed at the Ohio Theatre June 23rd-25th doors open at 7pm and curtain opens at 8pm. If you would like tickets please visit the website http://www.cabaretinlima.com/
- Who doesn’t love a good movie? Every Tuesday and Wednesday until July 27th Regal Cinemas will be showing classic PG movies the whole family can enjoy. Two movies will be show at just $1 to get in, the fun starts at 10 am! For a full schedule, check out this link!
Those are just a few events here in Lima this month. The Allen County Museum, Art Space, Alter Ego Comics, and our area parks are all things that are unique to Lima, and also things you can visit any time. If you need more ideas, you can see a full community calendar here!