Stolly “Operation Giveback”
At Stolly Insurance we are committed to bringing you great service but we also love giving to our community and pouring into the need of some of the area’s best charities. So when “Operation Giveback” started we decided to listen to the community by taking the vote to our Facebook page to have you vote on the charity that deserved it the most, and the community responded with 5,652 votes! Thanks to our sponsors Auto Owners Insurance, Motorist Insurance, Western Reserve Insurance, and Westfield insurance, we were able to give to a charity that is local to all five of our offices. Stolly Insurance is happy to announce that the winners were;
- Lima – Allen County Humane Society. “HSOAC is dedicated to the elimination of cruelty, abuse, neglect and abandonment of animals. The Society will shelter animals in times of need, locate lifelong homes and promote responsible pet ownership through education, legislation and sterilization.” http://www.hsoac.org/
- Celina – Mercer County House of Hope. “Mercer County House of Hope is a transition house specializing in helping women with a history of substance abuse. Our mission is to provide housing, food, clothing, spiritual & emotional support while assisting in finding employment for Mercer County Citizens that are struggling with a drug addiction, are now clean and show the desire to stay clean and become a productive member of the community.” http://www.mercerhouseofhope.com/
- Wapak – Mercy Unlimited. Mercy Unlimited is a Christian, non profit mission located in Wapak. They are a ministry that includes a thrift store and a food pantry for their community. http://mercyunlimited.org/
- Bellefontaine – Discovery Riders. “Our goal is to provide physically, mentally and emotionally challenged people an opportunity to improve their lives through horsemanship.” http://www.discoveryriders.com/
- Westerville – My Very Own Blanket. Started in 1999 by Jessica Hollins, MVOB is an organization that has been able to provide 65,000 blankets to children in the foster care system in Ohio and other surrounding states. http://www.mvob.org/
Congratulations to all of our winners and thank you to everyone who took part by voting!