COVID-19 Updates »

“Walls-in” coverage for your condo.

condo insuranceCondo or condominium insurance policies are designed to protect the condo unit owner’s physical ownership in the condo, personal contents, as well as personal liability caused by negligence. Condo policies can be written in many ways depending on the condominium association agreement with the unit owner. In many cases, the condo association will insure the outer structure of the building and any common areas related to the association, and the unit owner is responsible for everything from the “walls-in.” This often means a condo unit owner will need to insure part of the structure (walls, carpet, fixtures, etc.), and any personal property belonging to the unit owner. It is important to review the insurance clause in your association agreement with an experienced agent prior to taking out a policy.

Stolly Insurance Group is an independent agency that can offer comparative quotes with many different excellent rated insurance carriers that offer these products. Call our office to speak with an agent today.