Flooding, Surreal, Living Room, Design, Fantasy

Flood insurance is not covered by a homeowners policy and must be purchased separately. Homeowner policies exclude flood coverage which is typically defined as rising surface water that seeps into the home. Flood insurance is designed to pick up this exposure and pay for flood damage to homes and personal contents. Rates vary by location based on The Federal Emergency Management Agency’s (FEMA) flood map that determines the flood zone of the property. Many homes that are located in flood zones are required to carry flood insurance by the mortgage lenders.

Policies are written through the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) or through private flood insurance. These policies can be obtained by independent agents that have access to these programs.

Stolly Insurance Group is an independent agency that can offer comparative quotes with many different excellent rated insurance carriers that offer these products. Call our office to speak with an agent today.

Homeowners Insurance

Car Insurance

Umbrella Insurance

Renters Insurance

Condo Insurance

Landlord Insurance

Watercraft Insurance

Other Personal Insurance