2018 Open Enrollment for Healthcare
Open Enrollment Healthcare Coverages Information
1) Open Enrollment for individual healthcare coverage, under the Affordable Care Act, starts November 1, 2018! Call our office today to go over the changes in the plans, rates, physician networks and pharmacy formularies. We are certified to assist you in enrolling, re-enrolling or making a change to your 2019 insurance plan.
2) If you have individual healthcare coverage under the Affordable Care Act, your coverage will be renewing January 1, 2019. With this renewal you will see changes in rates, plans, physician networks and even prescription formularies. Please call our office for a review of your healthcare coverage and we can assist you with enrolling, re-enrolling or making a change to your 2019 insurance plan. Open enrollment runs November 1, 2018 to December 15, 2018.
3) Open Enrollment for individual healthcare coverage under the Affordable Care Act is in progress! Please call our office to review your current plan with the changes that are taking place January 1, 2019. Some of these changes will include rates, plans, networks and prescription formularies. Outside of open enrollment, you can only make changes if you qualify for a special enrollment period. We can assist you with enrolling, re-enrolling or making a change to your 2019 insurance plan.
4) Don’t miss out on the Open Enrollment period for your individual coverage under the Affordable Care Act. We are certified and ready to help you review your current plan or enroll into new coverage for 2019! You will want to review your network and prescription formulary options along with the plans and rates. Open Enrollment will end December 15th, 2018 so call our office today!
5) Don’t forget to review your health plan under the Affordable Care Act before the Open Enrollment period ends. When this opportunity is over you will not be able to make any changes for 2019 unless you qualify for a Special Enrollment period. Here is the important deadline to consider when you enroll, re-enroll or make changes to your 2019 insurance plan:November 1, 2018 to December 15, 2018- coverage begins January 1, 2019